Catering to the needs of our business and leisure guests, our Inn offers these amenities to make your stay with us more comfortable:
- 24-Hour front desk availability
- Complimentary Wifi
- All suites are hard-wired for internet
- Complimentary home-baked continental breakfast with fresh baked scones, muffins and homemade breads
- Fluffy bath robes and slippers
- Complimentary in-room coffee and tea
- Complimentary daily paper
- Easy access drive up units – no stairs
- No parking fees
- Smoke free rooms
- Air conditioning
- Free local calling
- On-site laundromat
- Free guest ice
- Free in-house DVDs
- Free shuttle to downtown Antigonish
Antigonish and Area
Known as “the Highland Heart of Nova Scotia” and rich with Scottish culture, Antigonish is host to the annual Antigonish Highland Games, the oldest continuously running Highland Games outside of Scotland.
Antigonish is considered a cultural centre of the northern shore of Nova Scotia and is well known for its fine crafts, visual arts and fabulous festivals.
Warm waters and sandy beaches are easily found throughout Antigonish County. Relax at Pomquet Beach or Bayfield Beach, both located northeast of the town of Antigonish, and stroll the boardwalks through beautiful sand dunes to sandy beaches and the occasional sand bars.